Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My First One!!!


I have completed my first amigurumi! I made a mommy octopus. However, I was a little disappointed because I did not have enough of the lime green yarn. So I used teal colored yarn, which is quite a bit of a contrast, but it looks okay. It was fun and easy to make. Also, I did not use plastic eyes as the directions called for. I cut circles from felt and sewed them on. I thought that would be more safe if a child were to play with it.
And I crocheted the doily underneath. And again, this project was fun and easy to make.

More later! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

Hi Roz! Great octopus. I didn't know you liked amigurumi!

BTW, did you get my note thru swap-bot? I need to know when you intend on sending your Hot Mama apron? Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!